The Auxiliary Enterprises Business Office provides general business support for all
Auxiliary operations, and oversees contractual agreements that provide the
following support services:
- Medical Education Building Cafeteria: A cash and debit card, full
service cafeteria and catering located at the 1901 Perdido Street building.
- Dental School Lunch Program: A program designed to provide alternatives
to vended food at the School of Dentistry.
- Campus Vending: A contracted agreement to provide vending machines on
- Beckman Instruments Contracts: Provides contractual agreements for
service and support from a major manufacturer
of biomedical instrumentation for the LSU System at significantly reduced
- Centralized Accounts Setup: Provides a mechanism for departmental
business managers to authorize expenditures from cost centers under their
authority in all Auxiliary operations.